High value biomakers to assist clinician in monitoring patients organs.
* Sold in 2003.
London, UK & Dublin, Ireland
Online software platform for European construction sector.
Independent entertainment channel.
* Sold to TV3 in 2008.
Radio stations in Cork city and county.
* Sold to UTV plc (LON:UTV) in 2001.
Software for electronic cash management.
* Sold to MISYS (LON:MSY) in 1997.
Offsite storage, recovery and disposal of documents and computer media.
* Sold to P&O Group in 2001.
(f.k.a. Peregrine) Knowledge based software automating credit card chargebacks.
* Sold to Trintech (NASDAQ:TTPA) in 2000.
Applications using millimetre-wave spectrum.
* Sold to Smiths Group plc (LON:SMIN) in 2005.
Maryland, U.S.A. and Belfast, Ireland
FDA approved medical device for diagnosis of heart attacks and ischemia in the emergency room setting.
* Sold to Verathon, Inc (NYSE:ROP) in 2010.
Online infomediary linking consumers to home improvement providers.
* Sold to Homserve plc (LSE:HSV) in 2005.
UK & Dublin, Ireland
Consolidator in printing sector in UK & Ireland.
* Sold in 2007/08.
Platform technology for medical products incorporating shape memory polymers.
* Sold in 2001.
Technology for location-based services (LBS) in mobile telephone networks.
* Sold to MX-Data in 2009.
Chain of retail pharmacy outlets in Dublin.
* Sold to Gehe AG (Frankfurt:GEHG.F) in 2001.
Integrated human biological information for pharmaceutical companies to speed up clinical trials.
* IPO on LSE in July 2000, merged with Asterand, Inc (LON:ATD).
Margin optimisation software for telecommunications companies.
High performance optical and electrical PXI modules used to test a wide range of photonic components.
* Sold to Agilent Technologies (NYSE:A) 2006.
Software for data quality enhancement.
* Sold to Informatica (NASDAQ:INFA) in 2006.
Portal platform for wired and wireless environments.
Chip design for xDSL.
* Sold to PMC-Sierra in 2000 (NASDAQ: PMCS).
Platform technology for e-learning.
* Sold to Horizon Technology Group plc in 2006.
New York, USA
Social commerce platform that helps marketers target specific individuals based on prior purchasing history.
Targeted Advertising, Content Discovery and Recommendations Solutions for Communications Providers.
* Sold to Qualcomm Inc (NASDAQ:QCOM) in 2008.
Delta Partners Limited is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland